vIndianz.com (13 Mar, 2010) — Kannada superstar Puneet Raj Kumar is the new brand ambassador of the Bangalore Royal Challengers team. He replaces Upendra, who had been the brand ambassador for the first two seasons of the India Premier League (IPL). Actress Ramya will join Puneet in this season.
Royal Challengers will play their first match on March16 ,the Ugadi festival day .
Karnataka, the home team, will meet Punjab King’s XI owned by Preity Zinta. To add more colour to the match, Kannada actors also will be there to cheer the crowd. Actor-director Kichcha Sudeep,a good friend of Dravid will be a part of the crowd. So will be actresses Aindrita Ray and Radhika Pandit. Shivaraj Kumar, Puneet’s brother, is said to be adjusting his shooting dates to be part of the IPL matches.. He is a cricketer who had played for league matches in Chennai. Actress Ramya says the cheer and excitement will last until the Bangalore Royal Challengers win the trophy. Ramya will be sitting on a terrace with 800 team supporters and Puneet along with over 3,000 cheering supporters, hopes that the team will walk away with the trophy this time around.Further Reading
- Ramya joins Youth Congress – Sify
- Cricket-Raina, Morkel power Chennai into IPL final
- Cricket-Home defeat for Warne as Gayle maintains hot IPL form
- Cricket-Rajasthan, Bangalore start IPL campaign with away wins
- Cricket-Gayle lashes quickfire ton on Bangalore debut
- Cricket-Kohli fashions third win for Bangalore with a fifty
- Cricket-Gilchrist destroys Bangalore bowling in crushing win
- Cricket-Chennai crush Bangalore to win second straight IPL title
- Bangalore does a Mysore Dasara, with literary pomp and pageantry – Daily News & Analysis
- Butterfingers! Ajax goalkeeper drops championship trophy from bus during … – Washington Post