(vIndianz June 14 2010): Nokia has brought to the Indian market its low end model 2690 priced at Rs 3700. The company is said to be aiming at the rural market with the Nokia 2690.
Feature rich and with an alluring design, the phone comes sporting a small 1.2-inch color display and basic 128*160 pixel resolution. A VGA camera has been placed at the rear. It also supports video recording. The Nokia 2690 runs S40 OS and supports GPRS and EDGE networks for data access. The company has, however, decided to give 3G capabilities the miss. The phone has a microSD slot that allows users to add up to 16GB. A basic music player is part of the pack and it supports FM Radio with RDS too.
Nokia has also included a BL-4C 860 mAh Li-Ion battery that offers a talk time of 4.5 hours and standby time of 335 hours.
The phone is now yours to pick and is available in Graphite, White silver, Hot pink and Blue colors.
- Nokia X5 – price in India & Features
- Nokia 6730 Classic –Price in India & Features
- Samsung Corby Pop – Price in India & Features
- Nokia 6720 classic – price in India & Features
- Nokia 5730 XpressMusic
- Nokia 7100s Slide,Supernova phone – Price in India & Features
- LG KM555E – Price in India & Features
- Nokia 6220 classic – Features & Price in India
- Micromax Q1 – price in India & Features
- Nokia 5630 XpressMusic – Features & Price in India