(vIndianz June 3 2010): Micromax is rolling out a new IIFA Edition of its Q55 handset at the upcoming IIFA Award function which will be held in Sri Lanka on June 5.
The Micromax Q55 special edition, Q55 Bling, will be presented embedded with Swarovski Elements and an IIFA insignia on the rear. The special edition device will be comes loaded with IIFA content including video of the previous IIFA editions, according to a report on Techtree.
The dual band phone comes with a 262K color QVGA (320×240 pixels), 2.4-inches wide display. Features include a slide out QWERTY keypad, a 2.0 MP camera and supports options that would help users access social networking sites on the go. Connectivity comes thanks Bluetooth and EDGE/GPRS/WAP/MMS compatibility. Storage is taken care of by the 10MB of internal memory and a slot for microSD card. On the power department is a Li-Ion battery with specs of 850mAh that ensures talk time of up to 1-4 hours and a standby time of up to 180 hours.
The phone will hit the markets in Sri Lanka and the device would be sold by the Dialog carrier network. It has been reported that users in Sri Lanka will get a Dialog SIM along with the handset. The Indian market will get to see the device from today for a cost of Rs 5,500.
- Nokia Launches its Cheapest Smartphone, Nokia 5230
- Micromax X235 – Price in India & Features
- FLy DS-150 – Price in India & Features
- Micromax X220 – Price in India & Features
- Fly E106 – Price in India & Features
- Micromax Q1 – Price in India & Features
- Fly DS440 – Price in India & Features
- Micromax Q7 – Price in India & Features
- Micromax GC255 – Price in India & Features
- Motorola ZINE ZN5 – Price in India & Features