For the past many years, we’ve noticed a growing trend in Bollywood: Stars are getting pregnant before they get married. So at least for these celebrities: first comes baby, then comes marriage!
Konkona Sen, at the time of her marriage with co-actor Ranvir Shorey, was pregnant. They got married in September 2010 and she gave birth to a baby boy in March 2011.
Mahima Chaudhary announced her pregnancy just after her marriage. Everything happened a little too soon for people to realize that she was pregnant before marriage.
The reason behind Amrita Arora’s hasty marriage with Shakeel Ladak was reviled when she announced that she was pregnant soon after her marriage.
Sarika, who was involved with a married man- Kamal Hassan, got pregnant with his child. The two got married soon after that.
When Sridevi announced her marriage to Boney Kapoor, she was, reportedly, seven months pregnant.
The marriage of Bollywood actress Celina Jaitley to her Dubai-based hotelier boyfriend Peter Haag in August kindled the speculations in media “if Clelina was pregnant before marriage?”.Further Reading
- Jenna Fischer is pregnant, expecting first baby with husband Lee Kirk – Los Angeles Times (blog)
- Hyped Actresses who Flopped at the BO
- Alicia Silverstone Is Pregnant — See Her Baby Bump! – Us Magazine
- Incredibly Expensive Gifts of the Famous
- Celebs Who Tattooed Names of Their Beloved
- Worldwide Study: Marriage is good for the wellbeing
- Tina Fey Worried Second Pregnancy Would Make Her ‘Unemployable’ – Hollywood Reporter
- Fourth Child on the Way for Piers Morgan – People Magazine
- Kim Kardashian Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors – People Magazine
- Real names of Bollywood Actors & Actresses